Procedure for placing orders and making card-based purchases
• To make your purchases easier, we have grouped products in two categories, “Publications” and “Ancient Coins Replicas”, with corresponding sub-categories, which are shown in the column on the left-hand side of the page. If you want to see more information about the product you are interested in, then clicking on its picture will automatically take you to a full-page presentation of the product, in which more details have been entered.
• If you wish to create an account and register as a member of the e-shop, click “Login” and then “Register”. Enter the information you will be asked and click “Register”.
• If you do not wish to register, you can proceed to complete your order and your purchase as a visitor.
• To start the ordering procedure, first select the product you wish to order and then click “Add to cart”, which will automatically place the product in your shopping cart. When you complete all your purchases, click “Shopping cart” and then “Go to cart”, in order to view the detailed list of the items you have chosen, their quantities and the amount due for payment. If you want to remove items from the “Shopping cart”, select the products you want to remove under the left-hand side column labelled “Remove”, and then click “Update shopping cart”. The screen will refresh, displaying the updated list of the products you want to order.
• At this point you can enter your electronic coupon code, if you have one, and take advantage of the benefits it offers you.
• To proceed, click “Checkout” and then choose the billing address, which by default is the one you enter when registering as a member, or enter a new address. Click “Continue” to choose the shipping address, if this is different from the billing address, and then again “Continue”. Choose the “Shipping method” for the products (by courier or collection from the Cultural Foundation of the Ionian Bank), and then click “Continue”: you will be taken to the “Payment method” screen, where you can choose the type of credit card to be used for payment, as well as the desired number of instalments. You can pay for your order using Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and American Express cards issued by any bank, provided the card issuer has not prohibited its use for online purchases.
The e-shop places great emphasis on the security of your personal data and your online transactions and takes all necessary steps to ensure it. All information relating to your personal data and your transactions are secure and confidential and are not divulged or disclosed in any way whatsoever. The personal data that you provide to us when you register as a member are used exclusively for the purposes of conducting your transactions.
• Clicking “Continue” will take you to the “Order confirmation” screen, where you can check the billing and shipping information, the products you have ordered and their final cost. You then have to confirm that you accept the Conditions of Use of the e-shop.
• Clicking “Continue” will take you to the “Payment method” screen of the Alpha e-commerce service, where you will enter the details of your card. Finally, clicking “Pay” will successfully complete your order.
• After your order has been processed, you will receive by e-mail a notification with the details of your order, so that shipping/collection of the products can follow.