The publication With Wisdom and Vision. Alpha Bank, 19th – 21st Century presents the history of Alpha Bank from the 19th century until today. It includes rare photographic material from the Alpha Bank Historical Archives.
The publication is also available in hardcover.
- Language: Greek
- Edited by: Kostas Kostis
- Publisher: Alpha Bank
- Place: Athens
- Year published: 2015
- Dimensions: 24 x 16.5 cm
- Cover type: Paperback
- Pages: 264
- ISBN: 978-618-5072-17-9
What the publication includes
The publication With Wisdom and Vision. Alpha Bank, 19th – 21st Century is divided into 7 sections, presenting 7 periods in the history of Alpha Bank and the banks that joined courses with it:
- The establishment of the Bank of Kalamata by J.F. Costopoulos (1856-1918).
- The activities of the Bank of Kalamon (1918-1924).
- The Banque de Crédit Commercial Hellénique (1924-1947), headquartered in Athens.
- The Commercial Credit Bank (1948-1972) and its post-war activity on a national scale.
- The history of Credit Bank (1973-1992)
- The short-lived Alpha Credit Bank (1993-1999).
- The final transformation into Alpha Bank (2000-2015).
The publication also includes rich and never-before-published photographic material from the Alpha Bank Historical Archives and other organisations, banks and institutions. Moreover, it presents the persons who played a leading role in the Bank’s growth.
Find out more about the publication With Wisdom and Vision. Alpha Bank, 19th – 21st Century.