Year published: 2009
European Banking Historiography: Past and Present
The publication European Banking Historiography: Past and Present reviews the approaches and directions of the banking historiography in different countries.
- Edited by: Olivier Feiertag, Ioanna Pepelasis Minoglou
- Language: English
- Year published: 2009
Contents of the publication
The publication European Banking Historiography: Past and Present includes the proceedings of the same-titled scientific conference on the European banking history. The conference was held in Corfu in 2003. Its topics included:
- National experiences from Turkey, Austria, Spain and Greece.
- Dilemmas and new directions pursued by the banking history in France and Switzerland.
- Local banks in France.
- The history of the Bank of International Settlements.
- The literature for banking records.
Edited by: Olivier Feiertag, Ioanna Pepelasis Minoglou
Place and time: Athens, 2009
Dimensions: 24 x 16 cm
Cover type: Hardcover