European Banking Historiography: Past and Present
The publication European Banking Historiography: Past and Present reviews the approaches and directions of the banking historiography in different countries.
- Language: English
- Edited by: Olivier Feiertag, Ioanna Pepelasis-Minoglou
- Publisher: Alpha Bank
- Place: Athens
- Year published: 2009
- Dimensions: 24 x 16 cm
- Cover type: Hardcover
- Pages: 319
- English ISBN: 978-960-98363-6-4
This product is currently out of stock
What the publication includes
The publication European Banking Historiography: Past and Present includes the proceedings of the same-titled scientific conference on the subject of the European banking history. The conference was held in Corfu in 2003. Its topics included:
- National experiences from Turkey, Austria, Spain and Greece.
- Dilemmas and new directions pursued by the banking history in France and Switzerland.
- Local banks in France.
- The history of the Bank of International Settlements.
- The literature for banking records.
Find out more about the publication European Banking Historiography: Past and Present.