Year published: 2008
The Greek Economy: Critical Issues of Economic Policy
The publication The Greek Economy: Critical Issues of Economic Policy includes scientific contributions on the topic of Greece’s economic policy.
- Edited by: Tasos Giannitsis
- Language: Greek
- Year published: 2008
Contents of the publication
The publication The Greek Economy: Critical Issues of Economic Policy includes the proceedings of the scientific conference held on 1-2 June 2007 in Nafplio. The topics of lectures were:
- Determining the weaknesses of the Greek economy.
- Analysing the features of the economy on a micro- and macroeconomic level in the context of global competition.
- Drawing conclusions regarding critical indicators.
- Proposing development tools.
- Discussing the importance of fiscal institutions.
- Emphasising the need for structural reforms, research and development, education and policy selectivity.
Edited by: Tasos Giannitsis
Place and time: Athens, 2008
Dimensions: 24 x 16 cm
Cover type: Hardcover