Year published: 2008
The Human Factor in Banking History
The publication The Human Factor in Banking History: Entrepreneurship, Organization, Management and Personnel discusses the human factor in banking history and the importance of the organisational structures for banking operations.
- Edited by: Edwin Green, Monika Pohle Fraser (co-editor Iain L. Fraser)
- Language: English
- Year published: 2008
Contents of the publication
The publication The Human Factor in Banking History: Entrepreneurship, Organization, Management and Personnel includes the proceedings of the same-titled international conference held in Athens in 2004.
The topics discussed in the conference included:
- The role of entrepreneurship and business management in the development of banks.
- The social parameters defining these phenomena.
- The main factors affecting the personnel’s contribution to the overall business performance.
- The importance of diverse organisational structures and changes in banking operations.
Edited by: Edwin Green, Monika Pohle Fraser (co-editor Iain L. Fraser)
Place and time: Athens, 2008
Dimensions: 24 x 16 cm
Cover type: Hardcover