The publication The Human Factor in Banking History: Entrepreneurship, Organization, Management and Personnel discusses the human factor in banking history and the importance of the organisational structures for banking operations.
- Language: English
- Edited by: Edwin Green, Monika Pohle Fraser (co-editor Iain L. Fraser)
- Publisher: Alpha Bank
- Place: Athens
- Year published: 2008
- Dimensions: 16 x 24 cm
- Cover type: Hardcover
- Pages: 323
- English ISBN: 978-960-98363-2-6
What the publication includes
The publication The Human Factor in Banking History: Entrepreneurship, Organization, Management and Personnel includes the proceedings of the same-titled international conference held in Athens in 2004.
The following topics were discussed in the conference:
- The role of entrepreneurship and business management in the development of banks.
- The social parameters defining these phenomena.
- The main factors affecting the personnel’s contribution to the overall business performance.
- The importance of diverse organizational structures and changes in banking operations.