Donation of “Nomos-Nomizo-Nomisma” educational programme to schools
In response to requests made by many schools, and in line with the Alpha Bank ESG activities, we decided to donate 15 museum kits, as a gesture of gratitude to those who believed in this programme and supported it, mainly the educational community and the children all over Greece. The museum kits will be permanently available at the schools, as an additional source of knowledge and stimuli for schoolchildren of all ages.
The schools that received this donation were:
- 2nd Primary School of Orestiada
- 12th Primary School of Alexandroupoli
- 15th Primary School of Kavala
- 3rd Primary School of Eleftherio-Kordelio
- Primary School of Kouloura, Imathia
- Primary School of Stomio, Larisa
- 30th Primary School of Volos
- School Centre of Paxoi island
- 2nd Primary School of Skiathos island
- Primary School of Nenites, Chios island
- 6th Primary School of Kalymnos island
- Primary School of Fry, Kasos island
- 2nd Primary School of Souda, Chania
- 4th Primary School of Argostoli, Cephalonia island
- 2nd Primary School of Samos island
The teachers of the 15 schools that received the kits were very enthusiastically involved in the educational programme, often carrying out additional activities, such as writing fairy tales, organising exhibitions about coins, and creating short films, impromptu games and even a theatrical play.
The children, in turn, embraced the programme and worked with enthusiasm and creativity, drawing their own coins, using various materials to make coins and preparing relevant presentations, therefore, confirming the success of the programme and its wide acceptance.